What Should I Do If My Bed Or Mattress Is Faulty?
If you’ve received a faulty product, then contact our customer service team on email@example.com within 14 days.
How Do I Return A Bed Or Mattress?
We accept FREE returns in the following situations:
- You’ve received the wrong product and contacted us within 14 days
- You’ve received a faulty product and contacted us within 14 days
To return your product, you need to follow these steps:
- Email our customer service team on: firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you want to return your mattress.
- You’ll then be contacted by our external courier to arrange a pick-up
- When we’ve received the mattress or bed frame, we’ll process your refund however you will incur a fee of £75.
- You will only incure the £75 fee if there is nothing wrong with the product and simply wish you return the product.
All we ask is that you keep the packaging so that it can be packed back up again securely ready for collection. Or you will have to source appropriate packaging yourself in order to facilitate the return.
Please also keep the item safe in your possession so that it does not get dirty or damaged before we collect it.
Please note collections can take 1-2 weeks, the same as delivery. However, there can be delays especially with the current situation so please allow up to 4 weeks.
How Does Exchange Process Work?
We can exchange the product, but you will have to pay the price difference and there will be a handling charge to take the other item away which is £30.
How Does Replacement Process Work?
Please thoroughly check all items when you receive them. If anything is damaged please let us know ASAP via email and we will replace any damaged items. Even if you are not going to use the product straight away, you still must check it for damages.
Please note collections can take 1-2 weeks, the same as delivery. However, there can be delays especially with the current situation so please allow up to 4 weeks